What qualities do patients want in their providers?
- Listens and/or is attentive — 18 percent
- Accuracy of diagnosis/competence — 11 percent
- Caring attitude — 8 percent
- Good bedside manner/relationship with parents — 8 percent
- Knowledgeable — 8 percent
- Positive personality traits — 7 percent
- Spends time with patients — 5 percent
- Other — 5 percent
- Good communication skills — 5 percent
- Accessible — 5 percent
- Thorough attention to detail — 4 percent
- Education/training — 4 percent
- Experience — 3 percent
- Office environment — 2 percent
- Medical values/philosophy — 2 percent
- Puts patients first —1 percent
- Affordable — 1 percent
- Accepts my insurance — less than 1 percent
More articles on quality:
Sentinel alert: ISO tubing standards
10 patient safety tools for the ASC setting
Patient safety tool: Guide to partnering with family caregivers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- PENTAX Medical launches OPTIVISTA video processor in the US, Medigus' MUSE system safe for long-term GERD treatment & more — 14 GI company key notes
- GI physicians, PCPs have differing reasons for recommending surveillance colonoscopy to seniors: 5 findings
- Approximately 50% of Crohn's disease patients receiving STELARA achieved clinical remission: 4 insights from a new study
- VA proposes rule to allow CRNAs to expand scope of practice: 5 notes
- Thank you for downloading "Consumerism Is Here: The Art & Science of Acquiring New Patients"