Unit-Level Better Than Hospital-Level Surveillance of Infections
Researchers have concluded a unit-level surveillance approach may better tackle the incidence of MRSA than a hospital-level approach, according to a study published in Antimicrobial Resistance and Infection Control.
Read the full report in Becker's Hospital Review on infection control surveillance.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition