Top 10 Patient Safety Tools for Sept. 2-6, 2013
Here are the 10 most popular patient safety tools for the week of Sept. 2 to 6, 2013, beginning with the most popular.
Access more free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations here.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Drug-resistant tuberculosis alarms health officials — 4 notes
- Preventing & combating healthcare fraud: An ongoing process for ASCs
- Dr. Thomas Frieden talks opioids, antibiotic resistance & more with MedPage Today during final days at CDC
- Orphan drugs' annual average price tag cost $88.4k more than mainstream drugs in 2014: 4 key statistics
- GI leader to know: Dr. Robert Levine of the Boulder Medical Center