Top 10 Patient Safety Tools for Sept. 2-6, 2013
Here are the 10 most popular patient safety tools for the week of Sept. 2 to 6, 2013, beginning with the most popular.
Access more free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations here.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Using data to increase patient engagement — 5 notesRead Now
- An increase in healthcare spending — 10 things to know
- K2M launches 2nd generation spinal deformity system in the U.S.: 5 things to know
- Marsh Foundation receives CARF accreditation — 6 things to know
- Avera St. Lukes buys Dakota Plains Surgical Center for $36.9M — 5 things to know
- Texas Health Surgery Center Rockwall files form D — 4 things to know