Top 10 Patient Safety Tools for Sept. 2-6, 2013
Here are the 10 most popular patient safety tools for the week of Sept. 2 to 6, 2013, beginning with the most popular.
Access more free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations here.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Johns Hopkins moves to stop procedures that are performed infrequently: 4 things to knowRead Now
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today