The Hospital App Advantage: 5 Benefits of Going Mobile
The features of the mobile app aren't all new. Atlantic Health System has had a health portal on its website for some time. At that portal, patients can log in, check their medical records, get in touch with their physicians, make notes about their weight, vital signs and other health-related metrics, and renew prescriptions, among other things. However, now that these capabilities are mobile, they're in a space where they're more likely to be used. In one short year, the app has been downloaded upward of 30,000 times on phones, tablets and other wireless devices.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
More Articles on Quality:
Staphylococcus aureus Bacteremia Mortality Reducted With Bundle Intervention, Study Finds
Patient Safety Tool: Guide to Infection Prevention for Outpatient Settings
Nonoperative Hospitals Fail to Record Up to 100% of SSIs During Readmission
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- ASC Growth in 2014: Biggest Barriers & Best Opportunities From Administrators
- 7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
- The Road Ahead for Freestanding ASCs: Q&A With Dr. Stacey Berner of SurgCenter Development
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits