SurveyVitals acquires Novaetus — 5 takeaways
Healthcare analytics company SurveyVitals of Springtown, Texas, acquired Novi, Mich.-based Novaetus, a CAHPS vendor.
Here are five things to know:
1. SurveyVitals specializes in patient satisfaction surveys and has additional offices in Minneapolis; Boise, Idaho; and Novi, Mich. The acquisition puts the company in position to serve 391 healthcare organizations and over 16,000 providers across 38 states.
2. Novaetus was founded in 2004 and is one of only 53 U.S.-based vendors certified by CMS to administer CAHPS surveys.
3. The company's CAHPS certifications include Outpatient and Ambulatory Surgery CAHPS, Physician Quality Reporting System CAHPS, Home Health CAHPS, In-Center Hemodialysis CAHPS, CAHPS Hospice Survey, and CAHPS Patient-Centered Medical Home.
4. SurveyVitals CEO Bob Vosburgh said, "Not only does Novaetus’s extensive experience with CAHPS and other federal programs enhance our client experience but, more importantly, our vision and values align."
5. Novaetus founder and President Lori Moshier will serve as CAHPS program director and Novaetus employees will remain in their current roles with the same organizational reporting structure.
More articles on quality and infection control:
Why the hospital acquired infection market continues to grow — 5 key points
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- CDC chief fears deadly Candida auris could spread: 6 notes
- Survey says 33% of providers using telehealth services
- Payer group advocates for continuing cost sharing reductions — 4 key notes
- The Joint Commission Journal on Quality and Patient Safety adds associate editors
- Northwest Ohio Orthopedics & Sports Medicine opening surgery center: 4 key notes