Surgical Safety Checklists: Often Used, Rarely Accurate
Journal of the American College of Surgeons.
Read the full story on Becker's Hospital Review.
More Articles on Quality:
SSI Improvement: What's the Holdup?
Patient Safety Tool: Sign-Out Software
Medicare Reimbursements: 50 State Statistics
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About