Study: Verbal Abuse by Physicians Tied to Bad Work Environment
Verbal abuse of nurses by physicians is tied to a negative work environment, according to a study in Nursing Outlook.
A survey of 1,328 early career registered nurses revealed several factors associated with their perception of verbal abuse by physicians.
Read the full story on verbal abuse of nurses in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- GE, StartUp Health to train disruptive startups in virtual health, payment solutions: 4 notes
- Tech savvy — 5 things to know about MU Health Care's HIMSS award
- Global e-health market to grow at CAGR of 15%: 6 highlights
- 75% of adults concerned about security of their healthcare data: 4 findings
- 18 things to know about anesthesia