Study: Verbal Abuse by Physicians Tied to Bad Work Environment
Verbal abuse of nurses by physicians is tied to a negative work environment, according to a study in Nursing Outlook.
A survey of 1,328 early career registered nurses revealed several factors associated with their perception of verbal abuse by physicians.
Read the full story on verbal abuse of nurses in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Virginia physicians receive $1.2M in bonuses from UnitedHealthcare for patient service: 5 key pointsRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Andrea Todisco of University of Michigan Health System
- Experimental chemical inhibitor therapy effective in suppressing UC: 4 key notes
- Dr. Ryan Gassin joins Mercy Clinic Anesthesiology: 3 quick facts
- 11 expert recommendations for C. Diff-associated diarrhea prevention
- Mitigating cash flow risks during the ICD-10 transition & beyond