Study: Verbal Abuse by Physicians Tied to Bad Work Environment
Verbal abuse of nurses by physicians is tied to a negative work environment, according to a study in Nursing Outlook.
A survey of 1,328 early career registered nurses revealed several factors associated with their perception of verbal abuse by physicians.
Read the full story on verbal abuse of nurses in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Who is Hillary Clinton's personal physician, Dr. Lisa Bardack?: 5 things to know
- Rush University Medical Center is 1st to offer new pain treatment: 4 notes
- Case Western researchers study Crohn's with $9.7M renewal grant: 5 notes
- 7 insights into healthcare fraud investigations
- Cigna, Georgetown University strive to meet cultural, linguistic needs of patients: 5 insights