Study: Verbal Abuse by Physicians Tied to Bad Work Environment
Verbal abuse of nurses by physicians is tied to a negative work environment, according to a study in Nursing Outlook.
A survey of 1,328 early career registered nurses revealed several factors associated with their perception of verbal abuse by physicians.
Read the full story on verbal abuse of nurses in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Going from good to great: Why ASCs still need to improve infection controlRead Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014