Study: Verbal Abuse by Physicians Tied to Bad Work Environment
Verbal abuse of nurses by physicians is tied to a negative work environment, according to a study in Nursing Outlook.
A survey of 1,328 early career registered nurses revealed several factors associated with their perception of verbal abuse by physicians.
Read the full story on verbal abuse of nurses in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Nurse leadership primer: 20 key points on finding, supporting & being a great nurse leader
- GI leader to know: Dr. Brett Thorpe of Provo Gastroenterology
- Manhattan Spine & Pain now AAAHC accredited: 3 key notes
- United to Protect Democracy calls for investigation into White House's role in blocked Anthem, Cigna merger: 4 key notes
- Demand for HAI prevention, control measures spurring hand hygiene market growth: 4 things to know