Study: Verbal Abuse by Physicians Tied to Bad Work Environment
Verbal abuse of nurses by physicians is tied to a negative work environment, according to a study in Nursing Outlook.
A survey of 1,328 early career registered nurses revealed several factors associated with their perception of verbal abuse by physicians.
Read the full story on verbal abuse of nurses in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Biggest hazards facing ASCs: 3 leaders share opinionsRead Now
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today