Study: Verbal Abuse by Physicians Tied to Bad Work Environment
Verbal abuse of nurses by physicians is tied to a negative work environment, according to a study in Nursing Outlook.
A survey of 1,328 early career registered nurses revealed several factors associated with their perception of verbal abuse by physicians.
Read the full story on verbal abuse of nurses in Becker's Hospital Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 19 states that require CRNA supervision or written agreements to practice
- 27 states where CRNAs can practice independently
- CareCredit turns 30: 5 key company milestones
- Teachers Advisors bolsters stake in AmSurg in Q3; Tenet to sell hospitals in noncore markets & more — 4 ASC company key notes
- Researchers target 3 improvement areas to reduce pediatric adverse events: 4 observations