Study: Patients With Interpreter Had Decreased Length of Stay
Journal of General Internal Medicine.
Researchers studied the rates of interpretation at admission and discharge for all LEP patients admitted to a tertiary care hospital from May 1, 2004 to April 30, 2007.
Click here to read the full story in Becker's Hospital Review on interpretation.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- University Physicians of Brooklyn-Anesthesia Selects OpenTempo for Workforce, Case Management
- Dr. Jeff Benson Joins St. Alexius Heart & Lung Clinic
- Trice Orthopedics Closes Bridge Loan Financing with $3M
- Alliance Imaging, Pinehurst Surgical Expand Imaging Partnership
- CMS Denial Edits Update: How to Avoid Medicare Claim Denials Next Year