Staff Education Tool: 'Effective Disinfection: It's in Your Hands' Poster
Kimberly-Clark, as part of its healthcare-associated infections website, provides a free, downloadable poster on performing effective disinfection processes.
The one-page poster, titled "Effective Disinfection: It's in Your Hands," provides an overview of the protective wear that is necessary, procedures to follow and the protocol for cleaning blood and body fluid spills.
Download the Kimberly-Clark effective disinfection poster (jpg) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 175 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles Featuring Kimberly-Clark:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Total joint replacement in ASCs: 10 years & counting for Pacific Rim Outpatient Surgery Center — 5 things to know
- 10 largest ASC chains in the US
- Panel favors AmSurg in non-compete controversy with physicians: 5 things to know
- AAAASF grants accreditation to Salmon Creek Plastic Surgery: 4 key notes
- eSutures moves to new headquarters in Mokena, IL: 5 key notes