Staff Education Tool: 'Effective Disinfection: It's in Your Hands' Poster
Kimberly-Clark, as part of its healthcare-associated infections website, provides a free, downloadable poster on performing effective disinfection processes.
The one-page poster, titled "Effective Disinfection: It's in Your Hands," provides an overview of the protective wear that is necessary, procedures to follow and the protocol for cleaning blood and body fluid spills.
Download the Kimberly-Clark effective disinfection poster (jpg) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 175 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles Featuring Kimberly-Clark:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
U.S. military accidentally ships anthrax, possibly exposes lab workers: 4 key notesRead Now
- Dr. Daniel Lieberman now sees patients at Phoenix Spine Surgery Center in Goodyear — 5 key notes
- Nap Gary's impact on the ASC industry — His legacy from those he influenced
- AmSurg, SCA, HCA & more: 5 key ASC company stock reports — May 28, 2015
- Most common ASC errors in Oregon — 5 key notes
- Cardinal Health to add ambulatory center products after J&J purchase: 4 key notes