Staff Education Tool: 'Effective Disinfection: It's in Your Hands' Poster
Kimberly-Clark, as part of its healthcare-associated infections website, provides a free, downloadable poster on performing effective disinfection processes.
The one-page poster, titled "Effective Disinfection: It's in Your Hands," provides an overview of the protective wear that is necessary, procedures to follow and the protocol for cleaning blood and body fluid spills.
Download the Kimberly-Clark effective disinfection poster (jpg) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 175 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles Featuring Kimberly-Clark:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Is multimodal or patient-controlled analgesia more effective following an ACDF? 5 observations
- Stratifying risk — Using predictive analytics to pinpoint high-risk patients
- Coding productivity, accuracy decrease with start of ICD-10: 8 observations
- Global telemedicine market to grow at CAGR of 19%: 8 insights
- Obama administration rejects House $1.1B Zika bill: 4 things to know