Staff Education Tool: 'Effective Disinfection: It's in Your Hands' Poster
Kimberly-Clark, as part of its healthcare-associated infections website, provides a free, downloadable poster on performing effective disinfection processes.
The one-page poster, titled "Effective Disinfection: It's in Your Hands," provides an overview of the protective wear that is necessary, procedures to follow and the protocol for cleaning blood and body fluid spills.
Download the Kimberly-Clark effective disinfection poster (jpg) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 175 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles Featuring Kimberly-Clark:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 6 things to know contaminated medical instruments
- Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists in Washington offers outpatient joint replacements: 5 key notes
- What ASC leaders need to know about Donald Trump's '2 for 1' executive order to cut regulations
- 7 things to know about MRSA
- GOP remains unified around 1 core healthcare element — Health savings accounts