Staff Education Tool: 'Effective Disinfection: It's in Your Hands' Poster
Kimberly-Clark, as part of its healthcare-associated infections website, provides a free, downloadable poster on performing effective disinfection processes.
The one-page poster, titled "Effective Disinfection: It's in Your Hands," provides an overview of the protective wear that is necessary, procedures to follow and the protocol for cleaning blood and body fluid spills.
Download the Kimberly-Clark effective disinfection poster (jpg) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 175 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles Featuring Kimberly-Clark:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Republicans pull AHCA: 7 key notes
- The out-of-network co-pay conundrum – To waive or not to waive ... And how?
- Mobile apps equally effective as in-person visit following ambulatory surgery: 4 things to know
- Ambulatory services market to increase at 6% CAGR through 2024: 5 notes
- Dr. Cheryl Pegus: 5 strategies to becoming a physician leader