Staff Education Tool: CAUTI Infection Prevention Toolkit
Verathon, a developer and manufacturer of medical devices, offers a free toolkit for prevention of catheter-associated urinary tract infections.
The CAUTI toolkit includes a five-step prevention bundle checklist, a manual on urinary retention management, a guide for IUC removal and a white paper on indwelling urinary catheters.
Access Verathon's CAUTI toolkit for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles on Infection Prevention:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 4 Leadership Lessons From One of Healthcare's Most Powerful Women
- Dr. Frank Gerratana Wins 2013 Orthopaedist of the Year Award by The Connecticut Orthopaedic Society
- Dr. Joseph Barmakian Earns Physician Excellence Award for Orthopedics
- The Pain Center of Arizona Receives Phoenix Award From U.S. Commerce Association
- AbbVie, Galapagos Partner to Test Possible Chrohn's Disease Drug