St. Jude's Retraction Request Denied
The managing editor of Heart Rhythm said St. Jude Medical's request to retract an article about its recalled Riata device "is not going to happen," according to a Star Tribune report.
Read the full report in Becker's Hospital Review on St. Jude Medical.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition