Specialty Surgery Center in New Jersey 1st ASC to Undergo Armstrong Institute for Patient Safety Training
Specialty Surgical Center will become the first surgical center to receive training from the Armstrong Institute for Patient Safety at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore.
The surgery center's medical staff will participate in a retreat at the Armstrong Institute for Patient Safety early next year. The Armstrong Institute will help the surgery center's team implement policies, procedures and measurement tools central to its operations.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
What's Next? 22 Observations on ASCs for 2014
11 States Where Freestanding ASCs Have the Most Operating Rooms
3 Tips to Help ASCs Retain and Attract Surgeons
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
10 Things to Know About Infection ControlRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers