Sample Infection Control Information Sheet and Education Checklist for Physicians
CMS requires physicians to be included in infection control education, which is why Brainerd Lakes Surgery Center in Baxter, Minn., puts its physicians through infection control orientation.
The ASC then documents that the presentation of the information to the physicians occurred and has the physicians acknowledge by checklist and signature that they have received and understand the information. This signed checklist is then placed in each physician's credentialing file.
To download a sample infection control orientation outline and education checklist for physicians for adaptation and use in your ASC, provided by Sandy Berreth, administrator of Brainerd Lakes Surgery Center and a AAAHC surveyor, click here (doc).
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- PENTAX Medical launches OPTIVISTA video processor in the US, Medigus' MUSE system safe for long-term GERD treatment & more — 14 GI company key notes
- GI physicians, PCPs have differing reasons for recommending surveillance colonoscopy to seniors: 5 findings
- Approximately 50% of Crohn's disease patients receiving STELARA achieved clinical remission: 4 insights from a new study
- VA proposes rule to allow CRNAs to expand scope of practice: 5 notes
- Thank you for downloading "Consumerism Is Here: The Art & Science of Acquiring New Patients"