Sample ASC Infection Control Program Cleaning Checklists
Every ASC infection control program needs to monitor daily, weekly cleaning, monthly and quarterly cleaning, according to Sandy Berreth, administrator of Brainerd Lakes Surgery Center in Baxter, Minn., and a AAAHC surveyor.
The ASC uses several checklists to ensure this requirement is met. Each staff member of Brainerd Lakes Surgery Center is involved with cleaning, and each is responsible for documentation of their respective areas.
To download a sample version of the ASC's infection control program cleaning checklists, provided by Ms. Berreth, click here (spreadsheet). The many different checklists used by the ASC can be found by navigating the spreadsheet's tabs.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Researchers target 3 improvement areas to reduce pediatric adverse events: 4 observations
- GI leader to know: Dr. Joseph F. Hacker III of Gastroenterology Associates
- Retired anesthesiologist David Lober runs for First Selectman seat: 4 things to know
- Lumendi adds two executives: 3 things to know
- Frontier, Liberty Endoscopy Center open GI-based ASC in New York: 5 key notes