Sample ASC Infection Control Program Cleaning Checklists
Every ASC infection control program needs to monitor daily, weekly cleaning, monthly and quarterly cleaning, according to Sandy Berreth, administrator of Brainerd Lakes Surgery Center in Baxter, Minn., and a AAAHC surveyor.
The ASC uses several checklists to ensure this requirement is met. Each staff member of Brainerd Lakes Surgery Center is involved with cleaning, and each is responsible for documentation of their respective areas.
To download a sample version of the ASC's infection control program cleaning checklists, provided by Ms. Berreth, click here (spreadsheet). The many different checklists used by the ASC can be found by navigating the spreadsheet's tabs.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
LifePoint Health's Q2 revenues increased by 21%: 5 observationsRead Now
- Dr. Julie Servoss: A GI tech must-have
- GI society roundtable: Putting together the game plan for potential colonoscopy cuts
- 5 critical steps to developing an ASC risk management program
- Researchers reconstruct ancient virus to enhance gene therapy — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Jacques Van Dam of USC's Keck School Medicine