Researchers Outline 4 Risk Factors For Pressure Ulcers
Researchers have concluded several risk factors, including elevated heels and male gender, were associated with development of pressure ulcers, according to research published in AORN Journal.
Read the full report in Becker's Hospital Review on pressure ulcers.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 5 Areas That Trip Up ASCs During Accreditation Evaluations
- CMS Loosens Medicaid Enrollment Process
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- Joint Commission Appoints Mark Pelletier COO, Division of Accreditation, Certification
- Johns Hopkins: Blood Transfusions Overused During Surgery