Recording and Reminding System Improves Hand Hygiene Compliance, Study Says
Miami Children's Hospital implemented the HyGreen Hand Hygiene Recording and Reminding System and reported a 67 percent drop in healthcare-associated infections from Oct. 1, 2010 to Dec. 31, 2011.
Read the full report in Becker's Hospital Review on hand hygiene compliance.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 4 Leadership Lessons From One of Healthcare's Most Powerful Women
- Dr. Frank Gerratana Wins 2013 Orthopaedist of the Year Award by The Connecticut Orthopaedic Society
- Dr. Joseph Barmakian Earns Physician Excellence Award for Orthopedics
- The Pain Center of Arizona Receives Phoenix Award From U.S. Commerce Association
- AbbVie, Galapagos Partner to Test Possible Chrohn's Disease Drug