President-Elect of Iowa ASC Association Announces All State Surgery Centers Meet CMS Quality Requirements
Quad-City Times report.
There are five ambulatory surgery centers located in Iowa's Quad Cities.
The reporting requirements include several issues such as wrong site surgery, patient burns, patient falls and hospital transfers.
More Articles on ASC Quality Issues:
HFAP Hosts ASC Quality Reporting Final Rule Webinar
Burnout Reported More Frequently in Ambulatory Physicians
9 Quality Reporting Programs to Know in the ASC Industry
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
All in Your Head: Psychological Factors Contributing to Failure of Hand Hygiene InterventionsRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers