President-Elect of Iowa ASC Association Announces All State Surgery Centers Meet CMS Quality Requirements
Quad-City Times report.
There are five ambulatory surgery centers located in Iowa's Quad Cities.
The reporting requirements include several issues such as wrong site surgery, patient burns, patient falls and hospital transfers.
More Articles on ASC Quality Issues:
HFAP Hosts ASC Quality Reporting Final Rule Webinar
Burnout Reported More Frequently in Ambulatory Physicians
9 Quality Reporting Programs to Know in the ASC Industry
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies