Physicians Expected to Accept Responsibility for Protocol Lapses
Journal of Hospital Medicine, healthcare providers and patients think physicians should assume responsibility when failing to follow proper safety protocol.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
More Articles on Quality and Patient Safety:
5 Stories, Studies on Pediatric Care
8 Stories, Studies on Antibiotics
Report: 3% of Medication Reconciliation Error Patients Harmed
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
CMS Delays Quality Reporting Measure ASC-11 ImplementationRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers