Physicians Expected to Accept Responsibility for Protocol Lapses
Journal of Hospital Medicine, healthcare providers and patients think physicians should assume responsibility when failing to follow proper safety protocol.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
More Articles on Quality and Patient Safety:
5 Stories, Studies on Pediatric Care
8 Stories, Studies on Antibiotics
Report: 3% of Medication Reconciliation Error Patients Harmed
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
CMS Delays Quality Reporting Measure ASC-11 ImplementationRead Now
- "Joining an ACO, Being Employed by the Hospital, Immediate Benefits and Drawbacks and Long Term Prospects for the Spine Surgeon"
- ASC Payer Trends: Evolving Market Creates Opportunities for ASCs
- 4 Recent GI-Driven Center Openings & Technology Acquisitions
- CASA Welcomes 9 New Surgery Center Members
- Beverly Hills Surgery Center Hosts 1st Single-Site Robotic Hysterectomy in LA