PCORI Announces $96M Available for Patient-Centered Research
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute announced a funding opportunity for comparative clinical effectiveness research that will aid patients and caregivers in making well-informed healthcare decisions.
PCORI will provide up to $96 million to address the first four areas of focus outlined in its National Priorities for Research and Research Agenda (pdf).
Click here to read the full story in Becker's Hospital Review on PCORI.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition