PCORI Announces $96M Available for Patient-Centered Research
Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute announced a funding opportunity for comparative clinical effectiveness research that will aid patients and caregivers in making well-informed healthcare decisions.
PCORI will provide up to $96 million to address the first four areas of focus outlined in its National Priorities for Research and Research Agenda (pdf).
Click here to read the full story in Becker's Hospital Review on PCORI.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About