Patient Safety Tool: The Challenges of Quality Improvement
IHI's Open School course QI 202: Quality Improvement in Action: Stories from the Field outlines challenges and improvements for learning about and putting quality improvement into practice. The course was released Sept. 20 and was updated Oct. 21.
The course contains three lessons: The Challenges of Quality Improvement, Strategies to Sustain Your Quality Improvement Journey and Stories of Improvement Success. The course takes approximately one hour to complete.
Access the lesson on IHI's website.
Note: The lesson may require free registration with the IHI to complete.
More Articles on Quality:
Study: Fall Recovery Depends on Pre-Fall Health Trajectory
Standardized Surgical Skin Antisepsis Protocol at Surgery Centers: 4 Imperatives
3 Important Quality, Patient Safety Issues in ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About