Patient Safety Tool: TeamSTEPPS Training Module for Primary Care
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality offers a free TeamSTEPPS training module for primary care teams.
TeamSTEPPS (Team Strategies and Tools to Enhance Performance and Patient Safety) is a system designed to improve patient outcomes through enhanced communication and teamwork among healthcare professionals. The training module includes an instructor guide PowerPoint presentation, classroom slides and instructional videos.
Download the primary care TeamSTEPPS training module for use in your own facility.
Note: View our database providing more than 150 reports that link to free downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles on Patient Safety:
Duke University Health System Temporarily Restricts Patient Visits to Surgery Centers Due to Influenza
10 Top Patient Safety Issues for ASCs and Hospitals for 2013
Surgeons Make Preventable Mistakes 4,000 Times a Year, Study Says
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- MRSA infects Washington school — 5 key facts
- Will capping drug prices drive down healthcare costs? — 5 key points
- The ASC industry won't be the same: 2 significant changes slowly gaining momentum
- Publicis Healthcare acquires Tardis Medical to enhance clinical capabilities: 4 points
- What is in store for ASC M&A in 2015 to 2016?