Patient Safety Tool: TeamSTEPPS Training Module for Primary Care
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality offers a free TeamSTEPPS training module for primary care teams.
TeamSTEPPS (Team Strategies and Tools to Enhance Performance and Patient Safety) is a system designed to improve patient outcomes through enhanced communication and teamwork among healthcare professionals. The training module includes an instructor guide PowerPoint presentation, classroom slides and instructional videos.
Download the primary care TeamSTEPPS training module for use in your own facility.
Note: View our database providing more than 150 reports that link to free downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles on Patient Safety:
Duke University Health System Temporarily Restricts Patient Visits to Surgery Centers Due to Influenza
10 Top Patient Safety Issues for ASCs and Hospitals for 2013
Surgeons Make Preventable Mistakes 4,000 Times a Year, Study Says
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
ASC nightmare: Wrong-site surgery & what to do about itRead Now
- Fujifilm's ground breaking technology
- 3 ASCs that aced accreditation surveys
- U.S. Anesthesia Partners adds Anesthesia Consultants of Dallas
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Ashwin Ananthakrishnan of Massachusetts General Hospital
- Postop NSAIDs increases anastomotic complication risk among colorectal resection patients, study finds