Patient Safety Tool: Sharps Safety Educational Brochure
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has created a free, downloadable brochure focusing on sharps safety.
The two-page brochure provides guidance to prevent sharps injuries, characteristics of facilities with fewer sharps injuries, statistics on the chances of injection from a contaminated sharps injury, safety devices for consideration and more.
Download the CDC brochure titled "Sharps Safety for Healthcare Professionals" (pdf).
Related Articles on Sharps Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Republicans pull AHCA: 7 key notes
- The out-of-network co-pay conundrum – To waive or not to waive ... And how?
- Mobile apps equally effective as in-person visit following ambulatory surgery: 4 things to know
- Ambulatory services market to increase at 6% CAGR through 2024: 5 notes
- Dr. Cheryl Pegus: 5 strategies to becoming a physician leader