Patient Safety Tool: Sample Fire Safety Plan
The six-page form allows healthcare providers to specify its purpose for a fire safety plan, policy, general fire safety information, immediate fire procedures and fire drill procedures. The document also provides space to detail a building evacuation plan.
Download the sample fire safety plan (doc) for use in your own facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles on Patient Safety:CMS Releases Guidance on Meningitis Outbreak Coverage
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- October 2015 Issue of Becker's ASC Review
- Endoscopic vessel harvesting: Key thoughts on benefits for patients
- Colorado panel to analyze healthcare costs — 5 points
- CMS addresses ICD-10 implementation errors — 5 observations
- CMS proposes rule mandating minimum network standards for federal exchange health plans — 6 key points