Patient Safety Tool: PowerPoint Education on Plain Language
Although the presentation was created in response to recently passed regulation that required use of plain language by executive agencies, these principles may be applied to the healthcare arena. The presentation covers a variety of topics, including the elements of plain language, myths surrounding plain language, how to craft your documents and forms with plain language and more.
Download the PowerPoint presentation on plain language for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Health Literacy:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Dr. Tom Oliverson runs for Texas House of Representatives: 3 notes
- 6 statistics on ophthalmologist income, assets & life goals
- Premier, PharMEDium Services renew group purchasing agreement: 3 things to know
- GI physician to know: Dr. Firas Al-Kawas of Johns Hopkins Medicine
- FDA's committee backs infliximab biosimilar for IBD indications: 4 notes