Patient Safety Tool: Physician Engagement Self-Diagnostic Worksheet
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality offers a free physician engagement self-diagnostic worksheet through its program "On the CUSP: Stop BSI," which uses the Comprehensive Unit-based Safety Program to prevent central line-associated blood stream infections.
The tool provides a 10-question survey on physician engagement to be completed by members of the quality improvement team, and questions for a discussion on how to improve physician engagement in quality efforts.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles on Patient Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 6 things to know contaminated medical instruments
- Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists in Washington offers outpatient joint replacements: 5 key notes
- What ASC leaders need to know about Donald Trump's '2 for 1' executive order to cut regulations
- 7 things to know about MRSA
- GOP remains unified around 1 core healthcare element — Health savings accounts