Patient Safety Tool: Physician Engagement Self-Diagnostic Worksheet
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality offers a free physician engagement self-diagnostic worksheet through its program "On the CUSP: Stop BSI," which uses the Comprehensive Unit-based Safety Program to prevent central line-associated blood stream infections.
The tool provides a 10-question survey on physician engagement to be completed by members of the quality improvement team, and questions for a discussion on how to improve physician engagement in quality efforts.
Download the physician engagement self-diagnostic worksheet (doc) for use in your own facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles on Patient Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Olympus names ProVation MD as recommended EndoWorks replacement: 4 key notesRead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes