Patient Safety Tool: Patient's and Parent's Guide to Influenza Prevention Flyer
Kimberly-Clark, as part of its healthcare-associated infections website, provides a free, downloadable guide to influence prevention flyer.
Developed for patients and parents, the two-page flyer provides background information on influenza, steps to take to help prevent getting and spreading influenza, who should receive the vaccination and respiratory hygiene/cough etiquette measures.
There are two versions of the flyer available for download with similar messages and information.
Note: View our database providing 175 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Influenza Vaccination:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
The emotional impact of a medical errorRead Now
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today