Patient Safety Tool: Patient's and Parent's Guide to Influenza Prevention Flyer
Kimberly-Clark, as part of its healthcare-associated infections website, provides a free, downloadable guide to influence prevention flyer.
Developed for patients and parents, the two-page flyer provides background information on influenza, steps to take to help prevent getting and spreading influenza, who should receive the vaccination and respiratory hygiene/cough etiquette measures.
There are two versions of the flyer available for download with similar messages and information.
Note: View our database providing 175 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Influenza Vaccination:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Michael Lipomi of Surgical Management Professionals to Speak at Becker's ASC Conference
- 7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination