Patient Safety Tool: Patient Satisfaction Questionnaire
The patient satisfaction questionnaire covers 50 items that assess satisfaction in six areas: technical quality, interpersonal manner, communication, financial aspects of care, time spent with the physician and accessibility of care. RAND Health also provides scoring instructions for the questionnaire.
Download the patient satisfaction questionnaire and scoring instructions (PDF) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Patient Satisfaction:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- SwervePay earns $10M in funding — 4 observations
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Dahlia Awais of Minnesota Gastroenterology
- Dr. David Ahlquist: Cologuard could be an alternative to colonoscopy — 5 notes
- 74% of anesthesiologists sued for care at outpatient clinics: 7 statistics on work setting & lawsuit risk
- Lacey Eye Care and Surgery Center turns 10: 3 notes