Patient Safety Tool: Patient Satisfaction Questionnaire
The patient satisfaction questionnaire covers 50 items that assess satisfaction in six areas: technical quality, interpersonal manner, communication, financial aspects of care, time spent with the physician and accessibility of care. RAND Health also provides scoring instructions for the questionnaire.
Download the patient satisfaction questionnaire and scoring instructions (PDF) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Patient Satisfaction:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
5 critical steps to developing an ASC risk management programRead Now
- Dr. Julie Servoss: A GI tech must-have
- GI society roundtable: Putting together the game plan for potential colonoscopy cuts
- 5 critical steps to developing an ASC risk management program
- Researchers reconstruct ancient virus to enhance gene therapy — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Jacques Van Dam of USC's Keck School Medicine