Patient Safety Tool: Oregon Patient Safety Commission's Infection Prevention Program Annual Goals Evaluation Tool
The Oregon Patient Safety Commission offers a free, downloadable evaluation tool intended to help ambulatory surgery centers evaluate annual goals related to infection prevention and control.
This evaluation tool is built to help ASCs summarize annual goals for infection prevention and control, plan interventions and annually evaluate the status of the goals including the barriers to achieving them.
Download the IPP annual goals evaluation tool (DOC) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Infection Control:10 Infection Control Downloadable Tools & Resources
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About