Patient Safety Tool: Medication Calendar
The medication calendar, developed at Boston Medical Center, is intended to help patients visualize and better understand their medication regimens. The calendar can be personalized based on the patient's medications, printed out and given to the patient prior to discharge. The calendar can boost medication adherence and can be brought to other physician appointments.
Download the medication calendar (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles on Patient Safety:5 Essential Aspects of Fluid Waste Management in a Surgical Facility
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
APIC and SHEA "strongly agree" with FDA's ruling on healthcare antiseptic products: 5 key notesRead Now
- 15 eye centers achieve Cataract Innovator status
- Biggest hazards facing ASCs: 3 leaders share opinions
- 15 statistics on net worth for physicians: Orthopedics, urology, gastroenterology
- Johns Hopkins moves to stop procedures that are performed infrequently: 4 things to know
- Global ambulatory care services market expected to grow from 2015-2022: 4 things to know