Patient Safety Tool: Medication Calendar
The medication calendar, developed at Boston Medical Center, is intended to help patients visualize and better understand their medication regimens. The calendar can be personalized based on the patient's medications, printed out and given to the patient prior to discharge. The calendar can boost medication adherence and can be brought to other physician appointments.
Download the medication calendar (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles on Patient Safety:5 Essential Aspects of Fluid Waste Management in a Surgical Facility
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Mednax acquires Nevada ophthalmology practice: 5 things to know
- Kenny Hancock joins Partners Surgical Corp. as chief business development officer: 4 key points
- Replaced Olympus duodenoscopes tied to new bacterial outbreak in overseas facility: 6 key notes
- Are municipal bonds right for you?
- Remedy Partners reports 7.7% episode of care savings through voluntary bundled payment models: 5 insights