Patient Safety Tool: Joint Commission Speak Up Posters in English and Spanish
The Joint Commission offers seven free, downloadable posters intended to encourage patients and their families to speak up.
The Speak Up posters, available in English and Spanish, demonstrate opportunities for patients to speak up and ask questions regarding healthcare, including medications, infection prevention and safe surgery.
Download the Speak Up posters for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on The Joint Commission:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
FDA issues proposed healthcare antiseptics rule — 4 notesRead Now
- Virginia Health Information publishes new quality measures: 4 things to know
- 5 notes on quality & safety in Florida hospitals
- Tissue-engineered small intestine successful — Is a new short bowel syndrome treatment next? 3 things to know
- 4 things to know about medical billing app theBillingBridge
- Port Huron Hospital's director of ambulatory, clinic services featured for work with community: 5 things to know