Patient Safety Tool: Joint Commission Speak Up Posters in English and Spanish
The Joint Commission offers seven free, downloadable posters intended to encourage patients and their families to speak up.
The Speak Up posters, available in English and Spanish, demonstrate opportunities for patients to speak up and ask questions regarding healthcare, including medications, infection prevention and safe surgery.
Download the Speak Up posters for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on The Joint Commission:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 7 Guidelines for Preparing a News Release About Surgery Center Accreditation
- Hiring Physicians: 6 Questions Providing Insight Into Candidates
- Physicians: Timeline for 2014 Deadlines to Remember
- Spotlight on MMX Healthcare: Developing Reliable, Affordable Tools for ASC Data Tracking & Management
- Hand Hygiene Story Roundup