Patient Safety Tool: Joint Commission Speak Up Posters in English and Spanish
The Joint Commission offers seven free, downloadable posters intended to encourage patients and their families to speak up.
The Speak Up posters, available in English and Spanish, demonstrate opportunities for patients to speak up and ask questions regarding healthcare, including medications, infection prevention and safe surgery.
Download the Speak Up posters for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on The Joint Commission:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
70% of safety leaders lack data to lower patient harms, survey findsRead Now
- Digital overload: How much technology is too much for ASCs?
- Medical Facilities Corporation announces August dividend
- Spectrum Health Ludington Hospital opens endoscopy center
- Pediatric gastroenterologist Dr. Diana Volpert joins Valley Medical Group in New Jersey
- AMGA: Gastroenterologist compensation rises 9%