Patient Safety Tool: Hospital Safety Culture Check-Up
The tool provides a structure to guide patient safety culture conversations using specific survey items. Patient safety leaders and hospital executives can use the tool before implementing an intervention to identify potential barriers and strengths in patient care areas.
Download the patient safety culture check-up tool (doc) for use in your own facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles on Patient Safety:"Bureaucratic Inertia" to Blame in NECC's Continued Operation, Senate Committee Says
House Hears Testimony on Meningitis Outbreak
CDC Launches Consultation Services for Clinicians Treating Fungal Meningitis Cases
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Innovation in GI: Advances in gastroenterology technology & technique
- A game changer for GI — Dr. Anthony Starpoli on how the TIF procedure can control regurgitation
- How to create a strategic partnership with a hospital
- 9 states with the highest & lowest physician salaries
- Frenetic consolidation: The anesthesia market today & where ASCs fit in