Patient Safety Tool: Hospital Safety Culture Check-Up
The tool provides a structure to guide patient safety culture conversations using specific survey items. Patient safety leaders and hospital executives can use the tool before implementing an intervention to identify potential barriers and strengths in patient care areas.
Download the patient safety culture check-up tool (doc) for use in your own facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles on Patient Safety:"Bureaucratic Inertia" to Blame in NECC's Continued Operation, Senate Committee Says
House Hears Testimony on Meningitis Outbreak
CDC Launches Consultation Services for Clinicians Treating Fungal Meningitis Cases
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
CMS Delays Quality Reporting Measure ASC-11 ImplementationRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers