Patient Safety Tool: Hospital-Acquired Pressure Ulcer Prevention Guide
Cynosure Health developed the guide for the HRET Hospital Engagement Network, which is part of CMS' Partnership for Patients initiative. The guide outlines the primary drivers of hospital-acquired pressure ulcers and provides strategies and measures for each. The guide also includes an educational poster and a skin bundle compliance tool, among other resources.
Download the hospital-acquired pressure ulcer prevention guide for use in your own facility.
Note: View our database providing more than 400 reports that link to free downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles on Pressure Ulcers:Study: Surgical ICU Decreases Pressure Ulcer Rates via Turning Intervention
Patient Safety Tool: Pressure Ulcer Prevention Self-Assessment
5 Risk Factors for Perioperative Pressure Ulcers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Dr. Dolly Skeete joins Carolina Orthopedic & Sports Medicine: 5 key notes
- Big growth opportunities in the ASC space: Key thoughts from Nobilis Health Chairman Harry Fleming
- The changing principles of wound care
- Premiums go up, subsidized plan costs go down — 7 facts
- 5 key takeaways about the world's 1st Hepatitis D virus test