Patient Safety Tool: Hospital-Acquired Pressure Ulcer Prevention Guide
offers a free hospital-acquired pressure ulcer prevention guide.
Cynosure Health developed the guide for the HRET Hospital Engagement Network, which is part of CMS' Partnership for Patients initiative. The guide outlines the primary drivers of hospital-acquired pressure ulcers and provides strategies and measures for each. The guide also includes an educational poster and a skin bundle compliance tool, among other resources.
Download the hospital-acquired pressure ulcer prevention guide for use in your own facility.
Note: View our database providing more than 400 reports that link to free downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles on Pressure Ulcers:Study: Surgical ICU Decreases Pressure Ulcer Rates via Turning Intervention
Patient Safety Tool: Pressure Ulcer Prevention Self-Assessment
5 Risk Factors for Perioperative Pressure Ulcers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
The importance of improving pain management in ASCs providing higher acuity proceduresRead Now
- Fujifilm's ground breaking technology
- 3 ASCs that aced accreditation surveys
- U.S. Anesthesia Partners adds Anesthesia Consultants of Dallas
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Ashwin Ananthakrishnan of Massachusetts General Hospital
- Postop NSAIDs increases anastomotic complication risk among colorectal resection patients, study finds