Patient Safety Tool: Healthcare Waste Auditing Tool
Health Care Without Harm offers a free, downloadable waste auditing tool designed to help hospitals assess their individual environmental programs to reduce healthcare-related waste and pollution.
The auditing tool, created by Hospitals for a Healthy Environment, specifically helps healthcare organizations evaluate their environmental programs and develop goals and action steps to reduce waste, eliminate mercury and reduce other types of healthcare-related pollution.
Download the waste audit self-assessment tool (PDF) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Quality:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies