Patient Safety Tool: Healthcare Waste Auditing Tool
Health Care Without Harm offers a free, downloadable waste auditing tool designed to help hospitals assess their individual environmental programs to reduce healthcare-related waste and pollution.
The auditing tool, created by Hospitals for a Healthy Environment, specifically helps healthcare organizations evaluate their environmental programs and develop goals and action steps to reduce waste, eliminate mercury and reduce other types of healthcare-related pollution.
Download the waste audit self-assessment tool (PDF) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Quality:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
CMS Delays Quality Reporting Measure ASC-11 ImplementationRead Now
- "Joining an ACO, Being Employed by the Hospital, Immediate Benefits and Drawbacks and Long Term Prospects for the Spine Surgeon"
- ASC Payer Trends: Evolving Market Creates Opportunities for ASCs
- 4 Recent GI-Driven Center Openings & Technology Acquisitions
- CASA Welcomes 9 New Surgery Center Members
- Beverly Hills Surgery Center Hosts 1st Single-Site Robotic Hysterectomy in LA