Patient Safety Tool: Healthcare Waste Auditing Tool
The auditing tool, created by Hospitals for a Healthy Environment, specifically helps healthcare organizations evaluate their environmental programs and develop goals and action steps to reduce waste, eliminate mercury and reduce other types of healthcare-related pollution.
Download the waste audit self-assessment tool (PDF) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Quality:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 19 states that require CRNA supervision or written agreements to practice
- 27 states where CRNAs can practice independently
- CareCredit turns 30: 5 key company milestones
- Teachers Advisors bolsters stake in AmSurg in Q3; Tenet to sell hospitals in noncore markets & more — 4 ASC company key notes
- Researchers target 3 improvement areas to reduce pediatric adverse events: 4 observations