Patient Safety Tool: HAI Prevention Program Roadmap
The Minnesota-based Collaborative Healthcare-Associated Infection Network offers a free "Road Map to a Comprehensive Healthcare-Associated Infection Prevention Program."
The roadmap, published in 2012, includes evidence-based guidelines for Minnesota hospitals developing an HAI prevention program. The guide focuses on the following HAIs: catheter-associated urinary tract infections, central line-associated bloodstream infections, surgical site infections and Clostridium difficile infections.
Download the HAI prevention program roadmap for use in your own facility.
Note: View our database providing more than 400 reports that link to free downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations.
More Articles on HAIs:
Patient Safety First, California HAI Reduction Campaign, Saves Thousands of Lives, Millions of Dollars
Study: Infected Patients Want Multidrug-Resistant Organism Education
Data Sharing Practices Influence Spread of VRE Among Hospitals, Study Finds
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How one Miami-based ASC increased its EBITDA by 90% — 4 key strategies
- Eye care center selects Compulink's EHR system — 6 quick points
- Olympus under fire again, Exact Sciences' Q2 2016 revenue totals $21.2M & more — 5 GI company key notes
- Gastroenterologist & former UCLA medical school dean Dr. Sherman Mellinkoff dies: 4 things to know
- 5 trends in healthcare payment reform: Does price transparency help or hurt?