Patient Safety Tool: 'Get the Flu Vaccine, Not the Flu' Poster From CMS
CMS provides a free, downloadable poster with a central message of "Get the Flu Vaccine, Not the Flu."
The poster notes that flu vaccines are covered for people with Medicare and Medicaid/CHIP, and includes this language in both English and Spanish.
Download the flu vaccine poster (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Flu Vaccination:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Biggest hazards facing ASCs: 3 leaders share opinionsRead Now
- 4 recent orthopedics-driven ASC plans & openings
- Nobilis Healthcares receives $25M loan from GE Capital
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Mark Noar of Endoscopy Microsurgery Associates
- Dr. Michael Camilleri named AGA president: 5 things to know
- URMC GI experts organize advanced endoscopy nursing course: 4 key notes