Patient Safety Tool: 'Get the Flu Vaccine, Not the Flu' Poster From CMS
CMS provides a free, downloadable poster with a central message of "Get the Flu Vaccine, Not the Flu."
The poster notes that flu vaccines are covered for people with Medicare and Medicaid/CHIP, and includes this language in both English and Spanish.
Download the flu vaccine poster (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Flu Vaccination:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- LifeBond's surgical sealant kit receives FDA IDE approval: 4 things to know
- What is the evidence for using FMT to treat IBD? 5 insights
- Saint Francis Healthcare System adds Dr. Jason Conway: 3 observations
- Premise Health receives AAAHC accreditation for health centers: 5 key notes
- Humana to leave most ACA exchanges after losing $1B: 5 notes