Patient Safety Tool: 'Get the Flu Vaccine, Not the Flu' Poster From CMS
CMS provides a free, downloadable poster with a central message of "Get the Flu Vaccine, Not the Flu."
The poster notes that flu vaccines are covered for people with Medicare and Medicaid/CHIP, and includes this language in both English and Spanish.
Download the flu vaccine poster (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Flu Vaccination:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- AAAHC selected to accredit more than 70 correctional health facilities: 4 insights
- GI leader to know: Dr. Brennan Spiegel of Cedars-Sinai
- First impressions matter — AGA shares 5 CV mistakes gastroenterologists should avoid
- Nate Silver: Republican healthcare bill unpopular: 5 insights
- Capital One closes $30.5M loan for medical office building acquisition: 4 insights