Patient Safety Tool: 'Get the Flu Vaccine, Not the Flu' Poster From CMS
CMS provides a free, downloadable poster with a central message of "Get the Flu Vaccine, Not the Flu."
The poster notes that flu vaccines are covered for people with Medicare and Medicaid/CHIP, and includes this language in both English and Spanish.
Download the flu vaccine poster (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Flu Vaccination:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- CMS launches 2 new patient engagement models
- 10 key trends in employers offering insurance benefits
- OrthoGeorgia surgeons perform 1st MAKO partial knee replacement in a Georgia ASC: 5 things to know
- Orlando Health's ambulatory care center makes da Vinci robotic system permanently available
- AAAHC accredits Mississippi Urology Outpatient Surgery Center: 4 key notes