Patient Safety Tool: Environmental Cleaning Checklist Audit Tool
The Oregon Patient Safety Commission offers free, downloadable auditing tools designed to assess the quality of environmental cleaning.
The first tool audits environmental cleaning in operating/procedural areas, and the second audits preoperative and postoperative areas.
Download the environmental cleaning audit tools for the operating/procedural or preoperative/postoperative areas (DOC) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Environmental Cleaning:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Top 10 Patient Safety Tools, March 31 to April 4: ASCRead Now
- "Joining an ACO, Being Employed by the Hospital, Immediate Benefits and Drawbacks and Long Term Prospects for the Spine Surgeon"
- ASC Payer Trends: Evolving Market Creates Opportunities for ASCs
- 4 Recent GI-Driven Center Openings & Technology Acquisitions
- CASA Welcomes 9 New Surgery Center Members
- Beverly Hills Surgery Center Hosts 1st Single-Site Robotic Hysterectomy in LA