Patient Safety Tool: Environmental Cleaning Checklist Audit Tool
The Oregon Patient Safety Commission offers free, downloadable auditing tools designed to assess the quality of environmental cleaning.
The first tool audits environmental cleaning in operating/procedural areas, and the second audits preoperative and postoperative areas.
Download the environmental cleaning audit tools for the operating/procedural or preoperative/postoperative areas (DOC) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Environmental Cleaning:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
5 tips for avoiding wrong-site surgeryRead Now
- ASC staff management primer: 10 key articles for surgery center leaders
- Dr. Jacquelyn Short joins LaFollette Eye Clinic
- Engage the disengaged: 9 tips for underperforming employees
- Flexion Therapeutics prices underwritten public offering of 5.04M shares
- CMS approves Yorkville Endoscopy's plan to stay open