Patient Safety Tool: Crash Cart Preparedness Checklist
The checklist looks at preparedness and functionality of supplies and devices on a crash cart, helping to ensure a physician has access to the proper tools if necessary. It also checks that all staff and emergency responders are trained to use crash cart equipment.
Download the Crash Cart Supply Checklist for use in your own facility.
Note: View our database providing more than 400 reports that link to free downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Patient safety tool: American Sentinel University's HAI prevention e-book for nursesRead Now
- Precision Orthopedics surgeons host robotic joint replacement seminar for patients
- Utah Surgical Arts reaccredited by AAAHC
- The need to change: What ASC owners can learn from 3 legendary Chicago businesses
- 12 ASCs With Innovative Cost-Cutting Initiatives
- MEDNAX acquires Associated Anesthesiologists of Joliet, 3 related entities