Patient Safety Tool: Crash Cart Preparedness Checklist
The checklist looks at preparedness and functionality of supplies and devices on a crash cart, helping to ensure a physician has access to the proper tools if necessary. It also checks that all staff and emergency responders are trained to use crash cart equipment.
Download the Crash Cart Supply Checklist for use in your own facility.
Note: View our database providing more than 400 reports that link to free downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Virtual clipboard to improve patient satisfaction: 5 pointsRead Now
- ASC Industry Leader to Know: Sarah Malaniak of Ambulatory Center for Endoscopy
- Affinity Health Plan bolsters executive team: 5 key points
- 10 trendy apps for ASC physicians
- The keys to financial success: How to keep ASCs profitable
- ASC success in the age of consumer responsibility: 3 thoughts on high deductible patients