Patient Safety Tool: Clorox's Norovirus and C. Difficile Prevention Toolkits
Clorox has developed norovirus and c. difficile prevention toolkits to help healthcare organizations mitigate the risk of pathogen transmission and healthcare-associated infections.
The 15-page norovirus toolkit includes an overview of the norovirus, an outline of best practices for preventing norovirus at healthcare facilities, protocols for environmental surface disinfection, hand hygiene, foot and water and laundry and an environmental cleaning checklist for norovirus.
The C. difficile prevention toolkit includes five documents, including a checklist, quiz, prevention guide and a protocol for isolation room cleaning.
Download the prevention toolkits (pdf) for use in your own facility. *Download requires free registration.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles on Patient Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
All in Your Head: Psychological Factors Contributing to Failure of Hand Hygiene InterventionsRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers