Patient Safety Tool: CLABSI Toolkit
The toolkit was prepared by the Johns Hopkins Quality and Safety Research Group and the Michigan Health and Hospital Association Keystone Center for Patient Safety & Quality.
The CLABSI toolkit guides healthcare organizations through four stages of a CLABSI intervention: engage, educate, execute and evaluate.
Download the CLABSI toolkit (doc) for use in your own facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles on Patient Safety:Patient Safety Tool: Emergency Preparedness Assessment Tool From NJHA
Tackling Hospital-Acquired Infections Through Environmental Cleaning
FDA Discovers Contaminated Products, Unsterile Conditions at Ameridose
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
ASC quality improvement: How to maximize effectivenessRead Now
- Salix Pharmaceuticals could be acquired for $190 per share
- CRC test ColoMarker receives CE mark
- Is the MD/MBA combination the key to navigating healthcare today?
- Medivators Endoscopy drives Cantel Medical's sales growth
- Want to develop an outpatient spine practice? Interlaminar Stabilization® without fusion could be the answer