Patient Safety Tool: CLABSI Toolkit
The toolkit was prepared by the Johns Hopkins Quality and Safety Research Group and the Michigan Health and Hospital Association Keystone Center for Patient Safety & Quality.
The CLABSI toolkit guides healthcare organizations through four stages of a CLABSI intervention: engage, educate, execute and evaluate.
Download the CLABSI toolkit (doc) for use in your own facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles on Patient Safety:Patient Safety Tool: Emergency Preparedness Assessment Tool From NJHA
Tackling Hospital-Acquired Infections Through Environmental Cleaning
FDA Discovers Contaminated Products, Unsterile Conditions at Ameridose
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- North America leads global infection control market with 39.5% market share: 5 takeaways
- 'Nightmare bacteria ' making its way across US facilities baffles researchers: 4 things to know
- Allergan to pay $15M fine for not disclosing 2014 merger talks in timely manner & more— 6 GI company key notes
- 10 ASC revenue cycle trends and developments to watch in 2017
- Investment alternatives to reduce portfolio risk