Patient Safety Tool: CLABSI Toolkit
The toolkit was prepared by the Johns Hopkins Quality and Safety Research Group and the Michigan Health and Hospital Association Keystone Center for Patient Safety & Quality.
The CLABSI toolkit guides healthcare organizations through four stages of a CLABSI intervention: engage, educate, execute and evaluate.
Download the CLABSI toolkit (doc) for use in your own facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles on Patient Safety:Patient Safety Tool: Emergency Preparedness Assessment Tool From NJHA
Tackling Hospital-Acquired Infections Through Environmental Cleaning
FDA Discovers Contaminated Products, Unsterile Conditions at Ameridose
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
FDA issues proposed healthcare antiseptics rule — 4 notesRead Now
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Monday — May 4, 2015
- The State of ASC business today — 5 key thoughts from Ann Geier
- 24 staffing statistics for orthopedic surgery centers
- Rocheford Plastic Surgery receives reader's choice award: 4 things to know
- 3 points on Las Vegas' booming outpatient surgery market