Patient Safety Tool: CLABSI Toolkit
The toolkit was prepared by the Johns Hopkins Quality and Safety Research Group and the Michigan Health and Hospital Association Keystone Center for Patient Safety & Quality.
The CLABSI toolkit guides healthcare organizations through four stages of a CLABSI intervention: engage, educate, execute and evaluate.
Download the CLABSI toolkit (doc) for use in your own facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles on Patient Safety:Patient Safety Tool: Emergency Preparedness Assessment Tool From NJHA
Tackling Hospital-Acquired Infections Through Environmental Cleaning
FDA Discovers Contaminated Products, Unsterile Conditions at Ameridose
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Surgery Center of Cliffside receives accreditation
- 4 GI physicians in the news — July 29, 2016
- Takeda Pharmaceutical plans $725M R&D redesign: 5 things to know
- Dr. James Cottrell wins Arthur Ashe Institute for Urban Health's leadership award: 5 notes
- Anthem to add 9 ACA exchanges if Cigna deal passes: 4 takeaways