Patient Safety Tool: Checklist for Checklist Development
Project Check offers a free, downloadable checklist designed to help healthcare providers and organizations build a sustainable and effective patient safety checklist.
The checklist for checklists was developed by Atul Gawande, MD, of Brigham and Women's Hospital Center for Surgery and Public Health Dissemination Team, and Dan Boorman of Boeing. The checklist ensures healthcare providers cover specific bases in the development, drafting and validation stages.
Download the checklist for checklists (PDF) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Surgical Checklists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public HealthRead Now
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center implements Plexus IS' anesthesia system — 4 things to know
- 31 GI physicians making headlines – May 26, 2015
- GI physician to know: Dr. Arvind Movva of Gastroenterology Consultants
- Bristol Hospital opens new outpatient orthopedic and spine center: 6 key notes
- Man diagnosed with Lassa fever dies in US: 7 things to know