Patient Safety Tool: Checklist for Checklist Development
Project Check offers a free, downloadable checklist designed to help healthcare providers and organizations build a sustainable and effective patient safety checklist.
The checklist for checklists was developed by Atul Gawande, MD, of Brigham and Women's Hospital Center for Surgery and Public Health Dissemination Team, and Dan Boorman of Boeing. The checklist ensures healthcare providers cover specific bases in the development, drafting and validation stages.
Download the checklist for checklists (PDF) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Surgical Checklists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
All in Your Head: Psychological Factors Contributing to Failure of Hand Hygiene InterventionsRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers