Patient Safety Tool: 8 Seasonal Flu Buttons and Stickers From the Department of Veteran Affairs
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs has developed eight free, downloadable button and sticker designs to help your organization raise flu awareness among your clinical staff and patients.
Here are links to download these different VA-developed buttons and stickers. Note: Links to buttons and stickers are named based on the core message of the poster. All are in PDF format.
Note: View our database providing more than 125 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Seasonal Flu and Patient Education:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Top 10 Patient Safety Tools, March 31 to April 4: ASCRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers