Patient Safety Tool: 8 Seasonal Flu Buttons and Stickers From the Department of Veteran Affairs
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs has developed eight free, downloadable button and sticker designs to help your organization raise flu awareness among your clinical staff and patients.
Here are links to download these different VA-developed buttons and stickers. Note: Links to buttons and stickers are named based on the core message of the poster. All are in PDF format.
Note: View our database providing more than 125 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Seasonal Flu and Patient Education:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Dr. Simon Rabinowitz named a Who's Who by Marquis: 5 takeaways
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska pulling out of ACA exchanges: 4 takeaways
- Insurer New West Health Services to shut down: 3 things to know
- Co-op failures adds to speculation about future of ACA: 4 things to know
- NY-based Rochester Regional Health plans ambulatory care center: 3 thoughts