Patient Safety Tool: 8 Seasonal Flu Buttons and Stickers From the Department of Veteran Affairs
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs has developed eight free, downloadable button and sticker designs to help your organization raise flu awareness among your clinical staff and patients.
Here are links to download these different VA-developed buttons and stickers. Note: Links to buttons and stickers are named based on the core message of the poster. All are in PDF format.
Note: View our database providing more than 125 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Seasonal Flu and Patient Education:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 7 things ASC leaders should know for Monday — Feb. 20, 2017
- Evaluating pain management protocols in the age of new patient care models
- Are more physician-owned hospitals on the horizon? Legislation introduced to lift the ban
- Trump plans to roll out healthcare plan in March — 4 points
- 10 most common sentinel events in Q2 2016