Patient Safety Tool: 8 Seasonal Flu Buttons and Stickers From the Department of Veteran Affairs
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs has developed eight free, downloadable button and sticker designs to help your organization raise flu awareness among your clinical staff and patients.
Here are links to download these different VA-developed buttons and stickers. Note: Links to buttons and stickers are named based on the core message of the poster. All are in PDF format.
Note: View our database providing more than 125 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Seasonal Flu and Patient Education:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
ASCA Encourages AHRQ ASC Patient Safety Program ParticipationRead Now
- 5 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves & Honors
- Barrington Pain and Spine Institute Gets State Approval for Spine Surgery Services
- Top 5 Specialty Physicians Who Offer Ancillary Services
- FOAA Anesthesia Services' Dr. Srinivas Sharma to Serve as Featured Panelist at Mid-Atlantic Anesthesia Research Conference
- FDA Recalls ARKON Anesthesia System With Version 2.0 Software