Patient Safety Tool: 2 Personal Protective Equipment Posters
The Department of Veterans Affairs provides two free, downloadable posters providing information on the use of personal protective equipment to help prevent influenza.
The posters are 8.5" x 11" and can be printed using a standard office printer. Clicking each link will open the poster as a PDF. They have been labeled with the name given to them by the VA.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Influenza Prevention:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
QI projects at ASCs: What do they look like today?Read Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014