Patient Safety Tool: 2 Personal Protective Equipment Posters
The Department of Veterans Affairs provides two free, downloadable posters providing information on the use of personal protective equipment to help prevent influenza.
The posters are 8.5" x 11" and can be printed using a standard office printer. Clicking each link will open the poster as a PDF. They have been labeled with the name given to them by the VA.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Influenza Prevention:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- North America leads global infection control market with 39.5% market share: 5 takeaways
- 'Nightmare bacteria ' making its way across US facilities baffles researchers: 4 things to know
- Allergan to pay $15M fine for not disclosing 2014 merger talks in timely manner & more— 6 GI company key notes
- 10 ASC revenue cycle trends and developments to watch in 2017
- Investment alternatives to reduce portfolio risk