Patient Safety Tool: 5 Personal Protective Equipment Posters
The Department of Veterans Affairs provides five free, downloadable posters providing information on the use of personal protective equipment to help prevent influenza.
These flu posters are designed and tagged for a variety of audiences. The audience tag is at the bottom of each poster and provided here with the description for each poster.
Those tagged "All" includes patients, visitors and all staff who work in clinics and hospitals. Those tagged "Clinical" includes clinic and hospital staff members who work with patients and are familiar with technical healthcare terminology, such as nurses, doctors, trainees and other health professionals.
All posters are 8.5" x 11" and can be printed using a standard office printer. Clicking each link will open the poster as a PDF. They have been labeled with the name given to them by the VA.
1. When You Care for a Patient with ... (Clinical)
2. Infection Control Management (Clinical)
4. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (Clinical)
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Influenza Prevention:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 15 Statistics on Accounts & Cases in Orthopedic-Driven ASCs
- 6 Proposed Legislative Changes Impacting Surgery Centers & Clinics
- Surgery Center of Fairfield County Opens in New Connecticut Location
- PENTAX Medical, Hitachi-Aloka Medical Continue Partnership to Pursue Endoscopic Ultrasound Systems Development
- 8 Recent GI-Driven Centers & Expansions