Patient Safety Tool: 2 Personal Protective Equipment Posters
The Department of Veterans Affairs provides two free, downloadable posters providing information on the use of personal protective equipment to help prevent influenza.
The posters are 8.5" x 11" and can be printed using a standard office printer. Clicking each link will open the poster as a PDF. They have been labeled with the name given to them by the VA.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Influenza Prevention:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Zika virus may be linked to eye damage in babies — 6 points
- Zika virus impacts United Blood Services — 4 insights
- Canadian and US researchers explore social media in public health — 5 observations
- 3 things to know about Illinois workers' comp fee schedule rates
- SGNA: 9 infection prevention measures for the GI setting