Patient Safety Tool: 2 Personal Protective Equipment Posters
The Department of Veterans Affairs provides two free, downloadable posters providing information on the use of personal protective equipment to help prevent influenza.
The posters are 8.5" x 11" and can be printed using a standard office printer. Clicking each link will open the poster as a PDF. They have been labeled with the name given to them by the VA.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Influenza Prevention:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Missouri Ambulatory Surgery Center Association Elects Sandi Baber to Board
- 4 Keys to a Clinically Integrated Supply Chain
- It's Go Time: The Final Preparations for ICD-10
- Kenny Hancock of Meridian Surgical Partners to Speak at Becker's June Conference
- ASC Strategy: Key Thoughts on Patient Volume Growth Opportunities