Patient Education Tool: 'Patient's Guide to Hand Hygiene' Flyer
Kimberly-Clark, as part of its healthcare-associated infections website, provides a free, downloadable flyer for patients on hand hygiene.
The two-page "Patient's Guide to Hand Hygiene" identifies when patients should wash their hands, how to properly wash hands, when to use alcohol rubs, how to use alcohol hand rubs and how to perform proper hand hygiene when one has dry skin.
Download the Kimberly-Clark Patient's Guide to Hand Hygiene flyer (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 175 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles Featuring Kimberly-Clark:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- ASD Management: How a private firm with decades of experience can improve your ASC
- Experienced RN Administrator / Venice, FL
- Non-opioid pain treatment NeuroRelease in development: 3 notes
- Nanticoke Physician Network adds Dr. Ismet Lukolic: 4 things to know
- Takeda named in Working Mother's top companies: 3 notes