Patient Education Tool: 'Patient's Guide to Hand Hygiene' Flyer
Kimberly-Clark, as part of its healthcare-associated infections website, provides a free, downloadable flyer for patients on hand hygiene.
The two-page "Patient's Guide to Hand Hygiene" identifies when patients should wash their hands, how to properly wash hands, when to use alcohol rubs, how to use alcohol hand rubs and how to perform proper hand hygiene when one has dry skin.
Download the Kimberly-Clark Patient's Guide to Hand Hygiene flyer (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 175 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles Featuring Kimberly-Clark:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Going from good to great: Why ASCs still need to improve infection controlRead Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014