Patient Education Tool: 'Patient's Guide to Hand Hygiene' Flyer
Kimberly-Clark, as part of its healthcare-associated infections website, provides a free, downloadable flyer for patients on hand hygiene.
The two-page "Patient's Guide to Hand Hygiene" identifies when patients should wash their hands, how to properly wash hands, when to use alcohol rubs, how to use alcohol hand rubs and how to perform proper hand hygiene when one has dry skin.
Download the Kimberly-Clark Patient's Guide to Hand Hygiene flyer (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 175 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles Featuring Kimberly-Clark:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasiteRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Mark Schattner of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- 5 key notes on Edward-Elmhurst Healthcare's new liver center outreach clinic
- MEDNAX acquires Lakeshore Anesthesia Services: 4 things to know
- 4 notes on the positive effects of bariatric surgery on Type 2 Diabetes
- 4 recent ASC acquisitions & partnerships — July 7, 2015