Patient Education Tool: 'Patient's Guide to Hand Hygiene' Flyer
Kimberly-Clark, as part of its healthcare-associated infections website, provides a free, downloadable flyer for patients on hand hygiene.
The two-page "Patient's Guide to Hand Hygiene" identifies when patients should wash their hands, how to properly wash hands, when to use alcohol rubs, how to use alcohol hand rubs and how to perform proper hand hygiene when one has dry skin.
Download the Kimberly-Clark Patient's Guide to Hand Hygiene flyer (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 175 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles Featuring Kimberly-Clark:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition