Patient Education Tool: FAQs About CAUTIs Poster
The CDC provides a free, downloadable poster identifying frequently asked questions about catheter-associated urinary tract infections.
The poster addresses eight questions, including the following:
- What is "catheter-associated urinary tract infection"?
- What is a urinary catheter?
- What are some of the things that hospitals are doing to prevent catheter-associated urinary tract infections?
- What do I need to do when I go home from the hospital?
The poster is available as a single page (English), two pages (English, larger text) and two pages (Spanish, larger text).
Download the single page (English) by clicking here (pdf); two pages (English, larger text) by clicking here (pdf); and two pages (Spanish, larger text) by clicking here (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 175 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on CAUTIs:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
UI Health Care to invest $100M for research funding: 5 key notesRead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes