Patient Education Tool: AHRQ'S Question Builder
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality offers two free, downloadable tools to help patients build questions for their physicians before a visit.
The notepads are designed help consumers prioritize the top three questions they wish to ask during their medical appointment. Consumers can also consult AHRQ's interactive "Question Builder" tool to come up with a personalized list of questions based on their situation.
Download the questions card or questions builder for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Patient Engagement:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Boston Scientific EVP sells 35k shares: 3 notes
- MACRA proposed rule release: 4 ways it will affect gastroenterologists
- Early diuretic therapy for cirrhotic ascites patients lowers 90-day mortality rate: 4 insights
- Anesthesiologist net worth 2016: 5 statistics
- How the evolving ASC industry changes the joint venture game