Patient Education Tool: AHRQ'S Question Builder
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality offers two free, downloadable tools to help patients build questions for their physicians before a visit.
The notepads are designed help consumers prioritize the top three questions they wish to ask during their medical appointment. Consumers can also consult AHRQ's interactive "Question Builder" tool to come up with a personalized list of questions based on their situation.
Download the questions card or questions builder for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Patient Engagement:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 7 Guidelines for Preparing a News Release About Surgery Center Accreditation
- Hiring Physicians: 6 Questions Providing Insight Into Candidates
- Physicians: Timeline for 2014 Deadlines to Remember
- Spotlight on MMX Healthcare: Developing Reliable, Affordable Tools for ASC Data Tracking & Management
- Hand Hygiene Story Roundup