Operating Room Device to Know: Cygnus Medical Patient Positioning Products
A series of firm foam pads prevent pressure sores and nerve damage for patients under anesthesia. The pads come in five shapes — head positioning, positioning products for arms, torso positioning, joint positioning and abduction pillows.
The materials are non-latex, non-toxic and fire retardant.
More Articles on Infection Control:
Study: Ambulatory Healthcare Providers Failed to Decrease Certain Overused Services
Patient Safety Tool: Patient/Family Discharge Planning Checklist
Patient Navigation Can Help Hospitals Reach Quality, Cost Goals
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Healthmark adds 'Self-Seal CLEAN Bag' to product line: 4 notes
- Opportunities for small GI practices under MACRA: 4 notes
- Exalenz Bioscience, Conatus Pharmaceuticals collaborate on liver disease treatment: 5 notes
- AAAHC accredits Olympia Surgery Center: 4 takeaways
- 5 takeaways on the endoscopic device market for 2022