New CMS Payment Adjustment for HAIs Led to Practice Changes in Healthcare
CMS' new payment policy for preventable healthcare-associated infections has led to widespread changes in the healthcare industry, including greater increased attention to targeted HAIs, according to a study published in the American Journal of Infection Control.
Read the full report in Becker's Hospital Review on preventable healthcare-associated infections.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition