Mayo Clinic Radiation Technician Admits to Reusing Syrings on Patients
A radiation technician at the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Fla., has pled guilty to injecting himself with patients' Fentanyl and reusing the syringes on patients, which caused a hepatitis C outbreak, according to a News4Jax report.
Read the full report in Becker's Hospital Review about Steven Beumel.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Current Issues in Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- 5 Ideas on More Productive ASC Board Meetings
- 7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Thursday
- 4 Leadership Lessons From One of Healthcare's Most Powerful Women
- Dr. Frank Gerratana Wins 2013 Orthopaedist of the Year Award by The Connecticut Orthopaedic Society