Leadership Engagement to Improve Patient Care Moderately Effective, According to The Joint Commission
The Joint Commission has released the results of a study examining the usefulness of leadership engagement with frontline hospital staff as a means through which to improve the quality of patient care.
Read the full article on Becker's Hospital Review.
More Articles on Quality:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About