In the News: Becker’s ASC Review Topics to Be Present at June Conference
Two articles recently posted on Becker’s ASC Review are particularly relevant to Becker’s 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Business of Spine:
Cataract Surgery Generates $123.4B Savings Over 13 Years
6 Statistics on GI/Endoscopy Revenue Per Case in Surgery Centers by Number of Ors
You can learn more on these topics at Becker’s 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Business of Spine.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
The importance of improving pain management in ASCs providing higher acuity proceduresRead Now
- Fujifilm's ground breaking technology
- 3 ASCs that aced accreditation surveys
- U.S. Anesthesia Partners adds Anesthesia Consultants of Dallas
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Ashwin Ananthakrishnan of Massachusetts General Hospital
- Postop NSAIDs increases anastomotic complication risk among colorectal resection patients, study finds