In the News: Becker’s ASC Review Topics to Be Present at June Conference
Two articles recently posted on Becker’s ASC Review are particularly relevant to Becker’s 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Business of Spine:
Cataract Surgery Generates $123.4B Savings Over 13 Years
6 Statistics on GI/Endoscopy Revenue Per Case in Surgery Centers by Number of Ors
You can learn more on these topics at Becker’s 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Business of Spine.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Diagnostic pain injections for hip arthroscopy patients may not predict postop outcomes, study findsRead Now
- The 10 best states for retirement
- Malnourished patients more likely than morbidly obese patients to face complications after orthopedic procedures, study finds
- Somnia Anesthesia calls for anesthesiologist of the year award nominations
- Patients are becoming more aware of performance reports
- Continuing medical education platform grows to drive improved patient safety