In the News: Becker’s ASC Review Topics to Be Present at June Conference
Cataract Surgery Generates $123.4B Savings Over 13 Years
6 Statistics on GI/Endoscopy Revenue Per Case in Surgery Centers by Number of Ors
You can learn more on these topics at Becker’s 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Business of Spine.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Roger Williams' bariatric surgery program reaccredited — 3 points
- Capital One completes GE Capital healthcare finance service lending business acquisition: 5 key notes
- Bernie Sanders has outpatient surgery
- Hillside Endoscopy Center achieves accreditation: 5 key notes
- Alshemari Instruments launches a new surgical needle — 5 things to know about the Alshemari Needle Driver