In the News: Becker’s ASC Review Topics to Be Present at June Conference
Two articles recently posted on Becker’s ASC Review are particularly relevant to Becker’s 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Business of Spine:
Cataract Surgery Generates $123.4B Savings Over 13 Years
6 Statistics on GI/Endoscopy Revenue Per Case in Surgery Centers by Number of Ors
You can learn more on these topics at Becker’s 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Business of Spine.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Medline's 10-day hand care challengeRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Marla Dubinsky of Mount Sinai Hospital
- CMOSIS plans to open U.S. office
- Fischer Laser Eye Center among first to adopt topography-assisted LASEK procedure
- British Journal of Anaesthesia names Dr. Kane Pryor to associate editorial board
- Pivotal moments in GI: 4 gastroenterologists share the turning points of their career